Home Health Care Position
BAS is a stable and growing agency that helps people with physical and developmental disabilities. Our goal is to help individuals reach their full potential by providing continuous support.
We are committed to continually bridge ways to better the lives of each person served. Working at a person-centered approach employing compassion, careful-conduct, and always captivating.
Bridges Aid Services, LLC., provides each employee with a level of education, training, skills, and experience needed to meet the requirements and ethical conduct of person-centered and positive support practices.
Do you want a rewarding career? Bridges Aid Services, LLC., could be the best career path for you. We encourage applicants who wish to grow in the health care industry to apply. We promote a growing working environment within BAS. Apply now.
We have multiple positions, full and part-time in all shifts.
We are excited for your interest in joining our team as we work together and assist Individuals to live meaningful lives!
Home Health Aide Job Description:
- Monitors Individuals condition by observing physical and mental state, intake and output, and exercise.
- Supports Individuals served by providing housekeeping and laundry services; shopping for food and other household requirements; preparing and serving meals and snacks; running errands.
- Assist Individuals by providing personal services, such as Assist with Daily Living (ADL) such as cooking, cleaning, dressing, grooming, etc.
- Help Individuals care for themselves by teaching the use of cane or walker, special utensils to eat, special techniques and equipment for personal hygiene.
- Help family members care for the Individual by teaching appropriate ways to lift, turn, and re-position the person served; advising on nutrition, cleanliness, and housekeeping.
- Records Individual information & daily activities by making entries in our Care Journal; notifying nursing supervisor of changing or unusual conditions.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following asepsis standards and procedures; maintaining security precautions; following prescribed dietary requirements and nutrition standards;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Protects the company home care agency by adhering to professional standards, policies, and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
- Enhances service reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- One minimum year of experience desired.
- No prior work experience skills are needed as there will be an initial and ongoing on the job training.
- Ability to read, write, simple math, and necessary computer skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- Must speak English
- 18+ years or older
- Have patience, self-control, & self-directed
- Attention to detail
- Ability to comply with support plans with consistency
- Have the compassion and joy for service dedicated to helping others
- Eager to learn
- Flexible and adaptable
- Reliable, proactive, and trustworthy
- Must be on-time; punctual
- Quick thinking and positive reactions on assisting the individual
- Ability to recognize boundaries and relate to a wide variety of cases
License, Certificate & Background Check:
- Valid driver’s license & clean driving record
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Certificate in CPR & First Aid – Not Mandatory but Considered
- Clear to work by DHS background studies and fingerprinting
What We Offer:
We offer a career path, not just a job. We are a growing company motivated in growing with the right applicant(s).
- Complete training kick start your career path
- Paid training and certificate: CPR & First Aid
- Paid training and meetings
- Paid mileage
- Paid case activity reimbursements
- Internal company perks